Melissa's World

Monday, March 5, 2007

Library Websites

I went to several websites of other librarys. I went to the laurens county library website at www.lcpl.org and noticed that they had a reader's advisory blog where you could get reading suggestions. They also had links to the SC State library, Greenville library, and Spartanbury library on their homepage. I then went to the greenville library website at www.greenvillelibrary.org. Their homepage seemed to be cluttered. I then went to the Spartanburg library website at www.infodepot.org where I found that you can download audio books from their website. I do like our website the most because we offer so much information and everything is well catagorized. The only thing that I would add to our website is being able to download audio books like the Spartanburg website. #20

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home